2/09/2017

A Spring mood layout with Reflection Scrapbook collection

Hello. It's Eunyoung. Today I'll share a sprimg mood layout. I used a Reflection Scrapbook Kit and Be Strong Stamp Set.
 
 
I layered two different patterned papers on a white cardstock for a background. I cut the images of flower & a bird from the Reflection Scrapbook Kit. There are a lot of pretty watercoloring images of the patterned papers, so it's a good way to use cutting images for creating a scrapbooking or a card.
 
 
This is my full image. Can you feel the spring is coming?? I used a photo of tulips taken in a flower exhibition.
 
  
 
I added the cutting image with pop-dots for 3D effect. When I stamped a message from Be Strong Stamp Set , I bent a message stamp in the shape of leaf.  Because it is a photopolymer stamp, you can shape it as you want to stamp.
 


 
I added a title using alphabet puffy sticker and acetate die cuts. I finished to embellish with  epoxy buttons and chipboard sticker.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment