2/06/2017

A Traveler's Notebook spread with the Mix NO. 1

 Hello, it's Eunyoung. Today I'll share a traveler's notebook spread with the Mix no 1.
 
 
 
 
The Mix no.1 is a set(collection) of basic and essential  papercrafting embellishments from Pinkfresh Studio. I think that it's  good to use this embellishment set for a planner, pocket page or Traveler's Note spread. So I started Traveler's Note spread with it. You can see details of the Mix NO. 1 here.

 
I used a red-colored phrase sticker sheet for the right page. After I trimmed it, embellish with acetate blossom, card stock die cuts, layered chipboard stickers and sewing stitching.

 
My Traveler's Note spread is usually clean and simple. If I have a journaling, it is not too much. Because I tend to focus on overall colors and feelings with my photo. 
 
I hope my page can inspire your works and thank you for stopping by.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment