2/10/2017

A scrapbook layout with Gossamer Blue Lifepages Kit

 
 Today I'll share a scrapbook layout with a February Lifepages kit. This page is about my Japan Travel.
 
 
 
 
My friend sent me some big photos of our Japan travel. I used one of them for it. First I tried creating a travel scrapbook with a Scarpbooking kit but I want to do a more documentary page. So I started to document my travel with Lifepages kit. Because if there are only journal cards and some embellishments, it's not difficult to create a pretty travel documentary page.
 
 
 
I put a photo the top of a white cardstock and arranged journaling cards & embellishments. I used a local coin and a flight bar code ticket as a travel commemoration.
 
 
I hope you'll enjoy it and thank you for stopping by.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment