6/18/2016

A layout using stamping & diecutting (PinkFresh Studio)

  
Hello. It's Eunyoung.
Today I'm sharing a fun layout using stamping and diecutting.
 
 
What kink of life do you want?? Imagine 'flower blooming' in your life. :)
I hope everyone walks on beautiful flower road!
I put this hope on my layout with paper flowers.
 
 
<how to create>
1. Stamp of some images on white cardstock.
2.Die cut the stamped paper.
3. Brush colors on blossom diecutting paper pieces.
4. Sew the colored flowers by machine.
5. Arrange flowers on patterned paper (Life Noted Collection)
6. Build flowers and embellish.
 
 
I took photos of my friend when we went on an outing to Han River.
She liked the afternoon and she was so happy. I wanted to put her smile & happiness on this layout. So I die cut her photo and used it as a flower.  
 
 

 
I hope you enjoy it. 
 
Have a HAPPY weekend. Thank you.
 



 
 
 

 
 
 


3 comments: