Today I'm sharing a spring mood layout.
I used 3 different sized hexagon diecuttings & mariposa die cutting for it.
Products used :
(how to create)
1. Die cut 3 different sized hexagon dies
& mariposa die(butterflies) on patterned papers
2. Sew die-cuts by mahcine
3. Arrange hexagon die-cts & mariposa die-cut on white card stock
4. Add die-cuts with pop dots for 3D effect
5. Embellish with button , title and wood stickers
6. Finish to splatter & stamp a date on background
This photo was taken in Han River Rose Park.
Now scrapbooking is a kind of diary to myself.
So wherever I go, I usually carry my camera.
I think the scrapbookng makes my photography more interesting.
I hope you'll enjoy it and thank you.