6/23/2016

Video : Sohcahtoa Stamping for Scrapbooking

 
 Today I'm sharing a layout using a  Sohcahtoa stamp set. Sohcahtoa stamp set is full of a lot of simple triangle shapes. Because it's simple, it's so useful!! I think simple shapes are not boring. (ex. triangles, circles, hexagons, squares and so on) So they are loved by many crafters!! I love them, too.:)  
 
 
For this scrapbook layout, first I stamped the three different triangle images on white cardstock & patterned papers using crips dye inks.( Velvet Crisp Dye Ink , Caramel Toffee Crisp Dye Ink and Lava Rock Crisp Dye Ink ) And after cutting stamped trialges & photos, I sewed them by machine. Because I love the texture of  'stitchings on paper', I ususally have machine stitchings.
 
 
I arranged photos and triangles on white cardstock its edges had stitchings, too. Can you feel rhythm of flowing from top to bottom?? :)
 

 
 I embellished some puffy stickers and little shapes and added title with pretty green colored alphabets . I finished to stamp short message with  Say Cheese stamp set.
 
 
You can see the details through my video.
I hope you'll enjoy. Thank you!
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment