Today I'll a layout with a beautiful wreath cutfile. I used a The Wreathed in Love cut file set.
Wreathed in Love cut file set includes three beautiful wreath die-cuts.
1. Cut a wreath cutfile by silhouette cameo.
2. Do machine stitching on background with a white thread.
3. Arrange wreath die-cut, a photo, other die-cuts.
4. Do machine stitching on die-cuts.
5. After adding a wreath die-cut, add a photo & other die-cuts using pop-dots.
6. Embellish with puffy stickers & cork stickers.
7. Stamp a date.
8. Finish to splatter a white mist on background.
I hope you'll enjoy it and Thank you for stopping by.