9/07/2016

A layout with cute animal image diecut

Today I'll share a cute layout with animal image diecut. The animal images(shapes) often give me happy imagination.:)  I'm lucky to find the lovely elephant image from The Hul-La-Ba-Zoo cut file set.
 
 
 
This is The Hul-La-Ba-Zoo cut file set that I used for this layout. It includes 8 zoo themed images. I selected an elephant image of them. Because I imagined that a girl ride on the back of an elephant. 
 

 
Does it seem that she ride on the back of an elephant?? :) I used the light and bright colors on this page. If you have no scrapbooking idea, try starting on cutting a cute animal image!! It must be a good way to create an amazing scrapbook page.
 

I hope you enjoy it and it'll be inspire your creation. Thank you so much.
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. oh my... i love this so much. Great use of the cutOut

    ReplyDelete