7/01/2016

Star shaker window Scrapbooking (Sizzix)

Hi, Sizzix fans. It's Eunyoung here. Today I'm sharing a layout.
It's a star shaker window scrapbooking using some Sizzix dies. 
This photo was taken in a park. I went on an outing with my friend.
The air was so fresh and clean.
I took off my converse sneakers and only felt the air on the grass for a while.
Then I took the photo. I can feel the comfort and freedom from this photo.
Can you feel this?? :) 

I made a shaker window on top with sequins and vellum paper.
 

(step by step)
1. Make a shaker window on top with sequins and vellum paper.
2. Diecut stars on white cardstock smae sized top (shaker window).
(use not star die-cuts but the star shaped paper for shaker window)
3. Diecut branch and some blossoms.
3. Sew each die-cuts & photo by machine.
4. Arrange them and add with pop-dots for 3D effect.
 5. Embellish with words stickers, sequins and title.
6. Finish to stamp a date.

 Thank you.





2 comments: