6/24/2016

Star Shape Die cutting for scrapbooking (Sizzix)

Today I want to show you a simple layout.
I used a star shaped die (Sizzix Framelits Die Set 5PK - Stars ).
It consists of five different sized star dies.
I used four dies for my layout.

As I created this page, I imagined that I walked On THE MILKY WAY. :) When I traveled the desert in India  with my younger sister, I've seen the milky way!!!! It's so beautiful! Because there were countless number stars in the sky, I felt dizzy.     
(how to create)
1. Die cut star shapes on white cardstock.
2. Sew star shape die-cuts & photo by machine.
3. Arrange them on white cardstock.
4. Embellish with button, butterfly wood veneer & 'x' puffy stickers.
5. Add title with two different alphabet thickers.
(It's a fun way to mix different alphabet thickers)
6. Add some wood grain sequins and star sequins
7. stamp the date.
I hope you enjoy mt layout.
Thank you for stopping by.






No comments:

Post a Comment