7/19/2016

Layout - My Fave.

Hello, scrappy friends~ Today I'm sharing a layout using a new cut file - 'And Then'. You can see four pretty 'And Then' cut files in The Cut Shoppe Etsy Store.
 
  
 
 
Step 1. Pick a cutfile and background. 
Because I like this 'hello' font, I used 'hello' And Then cut file. It's so pretty. I usually start my page with white cardstock. But today I choose a pink colored striped pattern paper as a basis.
 
 
Step 2. Do machine stitching on cutfile and paper pieces.
I did randomly machine stitching on 'hello' with pink thread. And I did machine stitching the around of a pink colored striped pattern paper, heart shapes, butterflies, strips and my photo with white thread for a fun texture. 
 
 
Step 3. Arrange and embellish
After machine stitching, I arrange every pieces on 12x12 inch white cardstock. And then I added them with double side tape & pop-dots. I think that the shade of layering (the 3D effect) is very important, so I often use three different-high adhesive on a page. I embellished with a button, puffy stickers & chipboard shape.
 

Step 4. Title and splatter
I added the title with foam words sticker and splatter black color-shine on background. My last touch is stamping a date.
 
What do you think  about my layout with a new cut file? I hope you'll enjoy it!!
Happy crafty time and Thank you!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment: