Today I'll share a autumn-themed layout. I mixed leaf die-cuts for this page. Can you see fallen leaves are blowing in my scrapbooking?? I did machine stitching on the background for it.
1. Do machine stitching on the background with darkbrown colored thread.
2. Arrange leaf die-cuts, a title chipboard & a photo.
3. Do machine stitching leaf die-cuts with white thread.
4. Add leaf die-cuts, a title chipboard & a photo on the background using pop-dots.
5. Embellish with chipboard stickers.
6. Finish to stamp a date.
I hope you'll enjoy it and Thank you for stopping by.