11/21/2016

A layout & Christmas tags with 'Oh Joy' of PinkFresh Studio

Today I 'll show you a layout & Christmas tags with a new collection, 'OH JOY'. It includes beautiful colors. Especially the light red, mint & grey colors are my favorites!
 
 
 
Oh Joy collection includes 16 designs and pretty embellishments. I used 6x6 paper pad for a grid design layout. I trimmed patterned papers by 2 inch or 2 x 3.25 inch and did machine stitching on them.
 
 
After adding the paper peices on background (a white cardstock) using pop-dots, embellish with chipboard alpha stickers, puffy stickers, gold acrylic mirror sticker and acetate die-cuts on them. I finish to embellish with some stars and chipboard alhpabet on a photo.
 
  
Second project is a christmas tag. Oh Joy is perfect to create a Christmas project. I created 5 tags.
 
 
First, I chose patterned paper (6x6 paper pad) for tags and trimmed them. I sewed every paper pieces by machine and added them on tags using double-side tape. It's useful to embellish with  gold foiled phrase stickers & acetate die-cuts.
 

 
I hope you'll enjoy Oh Joy collection and this project. Thank you for stopping by.
 

1 comment: