4/26/2016

PROJECT LIFE WITH STAMPING


It's Eunyoung here today with a Life Pages spread.
This page is about my story in March.
I mixed April Life Pages kit & Life Pages Add-On kit.

When I start to create a lifepages,
first I pick a main color through lifepages cards & photos. 
Because if there are many colors on a spread, it's too busy.
So it makes easy to create a spread with a main color.
I used some customised lifepage cards with clear stamps
from April Scarpbooking kit & Life Pages kit.

After I randomly stamped a pineapple stamp on a white card stocks,
I colored them with water colors.
Because there are some watercoloring styled cards in April Life Pages kit,
I used water colors & brush.   
 It's easy to make unique life pages cards for your spread.



 


No comments:

Post a Comment