4/20/2016

A Projectlife spread & Layout (PINKFRESH STODIO)

 
I'm sharing two projects with you today.
 
The first is a project life spread with my photos taken in April.
 I mixed Felicity collecton & Life Noted collection for this page.
My projectlife spread depends on the number of my photos. 
If  I have a lot of photo, I'll create more projectlife spreads for a month. :) 
 
 
 
I usually use many different-sized photos in my spread.
You can see 5 different-sized photos on my spread.
It's a good way  to use different-sized photos on a projectlife spread for embellishment.
 
 
 
 I like  a simple & pretty page.
So my journaling is not long. I love short words and date stamping on it.
And I love little embellishments(puffy stickers, wood stickers & cute die-cuts)!!
 
  
And the second project is a layout. I used Felicity collection 6x6 patterned paper pad.
I used a green color for an accent. The green color is my favorite!
 
 
I love stitching texture on a paper, especially I love the stitching on the photos!
So as I create a scrapbooking, I usually use a sewing machine.
 
 
I hope you'll enjoy my projects!! Thank you for stopping by.
 
:)
 
 

2 comments: