1/22/2015

mini album - moments in 2014

 
http://www.gossamerblue.com/eyoungs-mini-album/
 
 
 
 
 
 
mini album - moments in 2014
 
Today is a mini album using the January Life Pages Kit
This album is about my moments in 2014.
 
 
 


 
 
The photos were taken by my cell phone with the Pudding Photo app.
I used Life Pages journal cards and pretty embellishments from Life Pages Kit.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This mini album is easy to make…
If you have Life Pages journaling cards or other pretty papers, it's OK!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
1)Trimming my photos to 2 inches.
2) Adding the photos on journal cards.
3)Finishing with some simple embellishments on mini album.
 
SO EASY :)!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I mainly used puffy stickers, enamel dots, and glitter stickers as accents.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
My mini album is so simple.
 
There are not too much embellishments in a page.
One photo, one embellishment and short journals.
 
I think it's OK.
: )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Tea time with friends of mine.
The day was SOHEE'S birthday.
 
 
 
Two are so interesting drawing by my nieces.
The Left was drawn by old niece.
She dwew her young sister.
 
 
 
The right was drawn by young niece.
Oh my,She drew me!!!!!! : )
 
They always make me laugh...
 
 
 
After taking photo in zoo with crafty friends, we had delicios time!!! I really love this moment!
 
 
 
Turning pages of mini album reminds me of happy moments.
The reason why I love to create mini albums.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope that you enjoy my mini album and it will inspire your work…
 
Thank you for joining me
 

 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Super! у вас супер шикарные альбомы!

    ReplyDelete