3/08/2017

A Layout and A Traveler's Note Layout with Live More

Hello, crafty friends. It's Eunyoung here with some projects using new Live More collection of PinkFresh Studio. I'll share a scrapbook layout and a Traveler's Note layout. I really love the colors of the Live More collection. Especially it is pinky coral colors. So I used a pinky coral colored paper for this projects.
 
 
The first is a 8.5 x 11 scrapbook layout. I used Simple patterned paper(backside) for a background. The Live More paper pack has 12x12 sized 16 double side papers. After adding a photo and a patterned paper piece, I arranged some foiled die cuts under the photo.
 
 
I randomly did machine stitching on papers and foiled die cuts. I stamped a message in a circle from Live More clear stamp set. 
 
 
When I add a photo or foiled die cuts, I used double side tape and pop-dots. I finished to embellish with puffy stickers & puffy alphabet stickers.
 
 
 
 ************************
 
  
My second project is a Traveler's Note layout. I added a patterned paper piece on left side using double side tape. It's a Rise patterned paper and it has a beautiful color combination of a pinky coral and white colors!
 
 
I stamped a date on a tag, it's from foiled die cut pack. I think the foiled die cuts pack is very useful. I embellished with triangle puffy stickers.
 
 
 
 
I added a polaroid photo on right side and embellished with an acetate alpha pack. After doing machine stitching on acetate alpha, I added them with glue dots. I used a phrase stickers as a journal.
I hope you'll enjoy my projects. Thank you for stopping by.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment