12/19/2016

2016 Traveler's Note style December Memories (2)

Hello.
This is my December memories(2) which is a Traveler's Note style. I used 2016 Gossamer Blue December Memories Kit. You can see more creative pages in GossamerBlue gallery with GB team!!
 
 
I have a feeling that Christmas is coming when I look at Poinsettia. I can't resist to take a photo of the beautiful red!!
 
 
 
I embellished this page a little bit with a puffy stickers & die-cuts.

 
The second page is about my favorite drama,'Super Natural'. Its story is very interesting and I love all characters of that!!! They are so cool & awesome!! Especailly is "SAM"! :)

 
I used labels, tag die-cuts and some washi tape for it. (alphabet stiker is mine)

 
 I hope you'll enjoy & be inspire by my pages.
Thank you for stopping by.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment