10/24/2016

A layout with simple flowers stamp set

Today I'll share a simple layout with a Simple Flowers Stamp Set. It includes 24 unique flower and leaf stamps. I planed to use the simplicity of the stamp set. So I used a black ink pad for this page. Because I think that the black color is simple but intensive. 

  
Step by Step:
1. Stamp the images from  Simple Flowers Stamp Set  on Classic Crest Solar White paper using black ink pad. (I created a patterned paper for a background.)
2. Do machine stitchings on some images and a photo.
3. Trim the stamped paper smaller than 11 x 8.5 inch.
4. Arrange a photo, title and a chipboard.
5. Stamp some images on Classic Crest Solar White paper again.
6. Cut the iamges and do machine stitching on them.
(They'll be used die-cuts as embellishment.)
7. Add the die-cuts on some stamped images with glue dots.
8. Layer a patterned paper on the backside using double side tape.
9. Embellish with word stickers.
10. Finish to stamp a date and splatter a black mist.
I hope you'll enjoy my page. Thank you for stopping by.



2 comments: