11/09/2015

Pink Paislee guest artist (Layouts & mini album)

 
 
I'm so happy to be a Pink Paislee guest artist.
You can see more in PInk Paislee blog.<---click :)


 
There are my works using Pink Paislee 'Cedar Lane' collection. 
 

 
 
1. My story (11 x 8.5)
:using a grid design and machine stitching.


 
 
My favorite techniques are pattern play, machine stitching, layering
and titling on white background.
 

 
 
2. happy today (11x8.5)
:layered pattern pieces
 
 
I take photos and create scrapbookings that revolve around my daily life.
 

 
 
 3. Hello (11x8.5)
:pattern playing using patterned paper pieces, die-cuts and washi shapes.
 

 
I love bold glitter thicker, it is a good way to embellish!  


 
  
4. Mini album(3x4)
 
 
I am inspired by little things like adventures with my friends, walks with my family,
a romantic sunset view, tasting new coffee and the crispy blue sky.
 
 


 
There are details...
 
 
I hope you’ll enjoy it and it’ll inspire you!!


Thank you :)


 


2 comments:

  1. Congrats - and i am so in love with your work. Perfection

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely work you do! I love that last layout with all the squares! Inspiring.

    ReplyDelete