2/09/2015

projectlife - process of my project life work (step by step)

 
http://www.gossamerblue.com/eunyoungs-life-pages-spread/

 

 
Hello, Today I'm sharing process of my Life Pages work.
 
I used Gossamer Blue FEB.Life Pges Main Add-on kit and Add-on #3 kit in this page.
 
My Life Page work is easy and simple. 
 
 
 
While creating Life Pages spread,
all that I need are GB Life Pages kit, tiny attacher, black ink pad, date stamp, various-sized photos and pop-dots...
 

 
 
 
1. Arranging photos and journal cards
 
(If you choose one point color by journal cards or embellishments, the page have good looking.)
 
 
 
2. Embellishing
 
a)White photo stickers on photo.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
b)Woodveneer by tiny attacher.
 
 
 
 

 
 
c)Flair stickers will be a good accent.
 
 
 
 
 
I used pop-dots on back side of every photos. It's useful for 3D effect.
 
 
 
And I used glue roller on acrylic embellishments to attach.
 
 
 
d)Words stickers are used for a simple journal.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
e)icon& phrases stickers
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
3. Scrapping a ticket
 
 
 
4. stamping date on journal cards
 
 (I like tiny date stamp,I found it in my local shop.)
 
 
 
 
 
5. writing journal.
 
 It's done!!!
: )
 
I hope you enjoy process my Life Pages...
and Thank you.
 
 
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love your process - and photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, sweet heart!!! happy Valentine's day~ :)

      Delete
  2. I love your blog and all the work! Thanks for the inspiration !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lenochka!! I'm always inspired by your photopraphy and artwork!!!
      your works are so awesome!!!

      Delete