7/15/2014

layout - happy rainy day

 
 
 
layout - happy rainy day
 
 
 
http://glitzitnow.com/blog/
 
 
 
 
I usually like sunny day more than rainy day.
But it’s been so dry here, this rain was heartily welcomed.
So I happily enjoyed a rainy day outside like a child.
 
 

 
This layout is for that moment.
 
 
 
The cute layered squares are clouds… : )
 
 
 
I used the 6×6 Glitz Design Brightside paper pad.
After sewing the squares, I lightly folded the edges of them.
 
 
 
I think that rain streaks are important in this layout…
I wanted them to have a three-dimensional look.
 
 
 
After cutting strips of paper, I sewed and folded them.
 
 
 
happy rainy day~

and

one lucky comment from the entire month wins a Felicity prize package in Glitz Design Blog!!!
 
: )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment