6/28/2017

A Life Pages Spread with Altenew Scrapbooking & Card kit

 
Hello. Eunyoung here. Today I'm showing a life pages spread. This spread is a part of my story in May. I used 6x8 inch album with Reflection scrapbooking kit and  New day Card kit.
 
 
 
When I created a lifepages spread, I often use a 6x6 paper pad. As the size of patterns is good for the 3x4 inch & 6x4 inch pockets. I used a Reflection 6x6 paper pad from a New day card kit for this. When I create a this type of layout, I usually place photos on the pockets and then select patterned papers. I like to try and match the colors or mood(tonre) of photos & patterned papers.  
 
 
My page is usually clean & simple when working on this type of layout. There are not many embellishments on a page. I try to limit the use to just a alphabet sticker , chipboard and wood veneer on a photo or paper. I think machine stitching on a page adds a lot of interest.  
 
 
 
 For a touch of fun I inserted sequins in a pocket. It’s a quirky way to fill a pocket.
 You can fill a pocket with confetti, tiny wood veneer, glitters and so on, it adds interest and you can also peek through the layout below.

I hope you like my page and inspure you to give this type of scrapbooking a try!
Thank you for stopping by.
 
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Canon Printer in Error State is definitely not a peculiar circumstance for its user. For different known and obscure reasons, printers go into a error state and quit reacting. Notwithstanding, the "Ordinance printer error state" is the most confounded and obscure one as you have no away from of what precisely you need to manage.
    why is my canon printer always in error state

    ReplyDelete