5/06/2017

Rainbow Stripe Layout with Reflection Scrapbook collection

 
Hello, crafty friends. It’s Eunyoung here. Today I’ll be sharing a spring-feel scrapbook layout. I used lots of goodies from the Reflection Scrapbook Collection to create it.
 
 
I chose a rainbow patterned paper for most of the background. It has water-colored brush strockes, so the paper is perfect for a spring mood. I added it on the top of a white cardstock to create a light airy feel.
 
   
 
 I cut a big blossom image from one of the papers in the Reflection Scrapbook Collection and I used it as an embellishment. Because there are a lot of pretty watercolor images in patterned papers, you can use them by cutting them up like this. This way will give an accent on your scrapbooking or card making and make those papers stretch further.
 
 
I titled a date of photo under the photo using a puffy alphabet sticker. I stampes a message under a title and finished to splatter a black colored mist.
 
  
 
This is my full image. Can you feel the flowery spring is coming?? I love spring and to see flowers everywhere. I think this season is a magic! And I do love to add a flowery-spring feel to my layouts too! The goodies in the Reflection Scrapbook Collection make it so easy. 

I hope you enjoy my scrapbooking and thank you for stopping by.
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment