4/09/2017

Two traveler's note layouts with PinkFresh Studio

Hello, crafty friends. It's Eunyoung. Today I'll share two traveler's note layouts. I mixed Live More, Mix No. 1 & Dream On collection.  
 
 
The first work is about my cat. Her name is Hongcha. After a Hongcha has become a member of my family, I often take a photo for memory with her. This was taken on a rainy day. Because it rained, my mother put Hongcha in her capsule backpack and she took a walk with Hongcha.
 
 
It is no longer a problem to take a walk in the rain.:)
 
 
 
I made a banner using die-cuts from Dream On and embellished with puffy star shaped stickes from Mix No.1. I used a double-side tape and  glue dot to add them on page. I added a message on the bottom of  right page, it is from Live More. I finished to write a journal and stamped a date.
 
 
I used photopolymer stamp sets for second page. (Little Love stamp set & Party Animal stamp set.)
 
 
I randomly stamped the images on a white cardstock to create a pattern.
 
 
After machine stitching, I layered them on left page. I added tiny die-cuts(star & heart shapes) with glue dots. It's good to create a page for a chile or a pet with PFS collection. What about you? I hope you';; enjoy my works. Thank you for stopping by.
 
 

2 comments: