4/03/2017

It's a Gossamer Blue April Reveal Day!!!

Hello, It's Eunyoung. Today I'll share a scrapbook layout and two different sized Traveler's Note layouts with GossamerBlue April Kit. You can see GB April kits here.(click! click!!)

My first work is a scrapbook layout. I used an April Main Kit for this. You can feel so tender and soft with this kit. I love everything of them!!

After doing machine stitching with patterned stripes , I layered them on a white cardstock.

I embellished with some die-cuts and added a title with a wood waord from the main kit.


I added message stickers as a journal and finished to splatter a black color mist.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The second is an original-sized Traveler's Note layout. I mixed a Main Kit and a Planner Kit. This is about my cat, 'Hongch' and welcome April.:)


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


The third is a passport-sized Traveler's Note layout. I used a Lifepages Kit for this.


There spring is coming, so I can't resist any flower images!!!


I useds a backside of tag for writing journal.

I hope my works with GB April kits will inspire your creation!!
Thank you for stopping by.





1 comment: