3/02/2017

It's a Gossamer Blue reveal Day!!!

Hello, it's Eunyoung. Today I'll share two scrapbooking layouts and one Traveler's note layout using GossamerBlue March kit. You can see GB March kits here.(click! click!!) 
 
 
 
My first is a scrapbooking layout. I used March Main kit.
 
  

***************************
 
 
The second is a scrapbooking layout with March Main kit,too. I used a light colored patterned paper and embellishments for it. I did machine stitching on patterned paper for its texture.
 


 
***************************
 
 
The last is a Traveler's note layout. I mixed March Planner kit and Lifepages kit.
                                      


Can you feel spring mood on GB March kits or my March projects??:) I hope you'll enjoy them and they'll inspire your work!! Thank you for stopping by!
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment