2/18/2017

A Snowy day Layout

 Hello, It's Eunyoung. Today I'll share a snowy day layout. We missed much snow this winter, but it snowed a lot lately. I went out to take pictures with my friend.  I really enjoyed the snow after long time. I used a polaroid film(photo), Adore You Stamp Set and Reflection Scrapbook Collection.
 
 
As usual, I created a simple page with one focal point that accents the photo. So I used a lot of white and black achromatic colors on this layout and I used colorful embellishments from Reflection Scrapbook Collection as an accent.
 
 
I layered teo patterned papers and a white cardstock for a background. I did randomly machine stitching on a white cardstock for a texture.

 
 
After layering patterned papers using double-side tape & pop-dots, I added a photo, chipboard stitckers (from Reflection Scrapbook Collection) and a fenstone decorative element.
 
 
You can see the message frame stickers in the Reflection Scrapbook Collection. I really like to use this message frame on a scrapbook page. I added a message frame sticker as a second title of this scrapbook. I stamped the images from Adore You Stamp Set on white cardstock and decorated the message frame with them. If your stamp set has beauliful line, it's a good way to use only stamping without coloring. Because it's enough with the only beauty of stamp line. 
 
 
I finished to add a title and stamp a date. I hope you'll enjoy it and Thank you for stopping by.
 
 

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment