Happy 2017!! It's Eunyoung here. Today I'll share a layout using pattern playing with beautiful papers of Reflection Scrapbook Kit. Because the pattern playing gives a rhythm on layout, I like to do it with paper pieces.
I thought it would be nice to create a layout using pattern play with Reflection Scrapbook Kit. I used watercolor style patterned papaers from the kit.
1. Trim some patterned papers by 2" x 2"
2. Cut the paper pieces in half
3. Arrange the triangular piece of paper on a background (a 8.5" x 11"white cardstock)
4. Add them on a background using double-side tape
5. Do machine stitching randomly
6. Add a photo & acetate die-cuts
7. Embellish with epoxy buttons, origami wood veneer shapes & alphabet puffy sticker
8. Stamp a message using photopolymer clear stamp set
I hope you'll enjoy it and thank you for stopping by.