Hello, crafty friends. It's Eunyoung. Today I'll share a layout with a watercolored Flower Delivery cut file.
1. Arrange the cutfiles as I want image using Silhouette Cameo.
2. Cut the image with a white cardstock.
3. Do machine stitching on the cut file image.
4. Paint the cut file image with watercolor.
5. Arrange the cut file image, a photo and a title on a white cardstock.
6. Embellish with chipboard stickers.
7. Add message stickers under the photo.
8. Splatter a blackcolor mist.
9. Layer the patterned paper on the backside a white cardstock.
I hope you'll enjoy this and thank you!!