Today I'll share a cute layout using The Geo Globe cut file.
The Geo Globe cut file is clean & simple. I do love its simplicity. I planed cut the geo globe with a white cardstock and ramdomly matched patterned papers & a photo to the blanks of it.
1. Cut the Geo Globe cutfile with a white cardstock
2. Match patterned papers to the blank
3. Add patterned paper pieces & a photo using double-side tape
4. Do machine stitching the line of geo glove
5. Add the geo globe using pop-dots on background
6. Arrange a title & embellishments on geo globe
7. Do machine stitching on some ephemera
8. Add a title & embellishments using pop-dots
I hope you'll enjoy it and thank you for stopping by.