11/05/2016

A Christmas themed layout

Today I'll show you a Christmas themed layout. Yes, It's time!! This page is very simple, I used only two different christmas themed stamp sets and black ink pad. There is only black color except for a flower button and a photo.
 
 
I usually use a white cardstock for a background, but today I used a Moonrock Cardstock. Because it has a beautiful rocky pattern and its color feels softer than white color. And I used   Modern Deer Stamp Set and Sketched Evergreen Stamp Set. I do love the simplicity of image and  lines. Maybe you can't resist them like me!
 
 
1. Stamp christmas tree images on a Moonrock Cardstock from Sketched Evergreen Stamp Set.
2. Stamp a tree image and two deers on other moonrock cardstock with black ink pad.
3. Cut the images(a christmas tree & two deers) .
4. Do maching stitching on a photo & words stickers. 
 

5. Arrange the cutting images, a photo & words stickers on stamped background.
6. Add the cutting images, a photo and a title with pop-dots.
7. Splatter a black ink spray.
8. Add a flower button & words stickers.
 
 
I hope you'll enjoy it and Thank you for stopping by.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment