Today I'm going to share a layout with a cute title. I used a message cutfile from The Hello Fall cut file set for a title.
The Hello Fall cut file set. It includes 4 fall themed phrases. I chose the 'goodbye summer hello fall' but I used only a 'goodbye & hello' from it.
1. Cut a message from The Hello Fall cut file set using Silhouette cameo.
2. Do machine stitchings on a white cardstock for a texture.
(The white cardstock is for a background of a layout.)
3. Do machine stitchings on a message die-cut, a photo & other die-cuts.
4. Add the patterned paper on the bottom of background with double-side tape.
5. Add the title with pop-dots.
6. Add die-cuts & a photo on background with pop-dots.
7. Embellish with word stickers along the stitchings.
I hope you'll enjoy this!!
Thank you for stopping by.