Hello,crafty friends~ Halloween is approaching!! I don't enjoy Halloween but I can't resist the cute images from Halloween themed cut file. So Today I'll share a layout using Halloween images cutfile.
I used Wicked Good cut files for this layout. It includes 9 Halloween themed images.
1. Create own image using a spiderwep cutfile.
2. Do machine stitching the spiderwep image & white cardstock(a background).
3. Add patterned papers on the backside of spiderwep image with doble side tape.
4. Add spiderwep image & photo on a white cardstock.
5. Embellish with cork arrows stickers, wood veneer, diecut and so on.
6.Add patterned paper on the backside of white cardstock.
7. Stamp a date and finish to splatter a black color mist.
Thank you for stopping by.