Hello, crafty friends. Today I'm sharing a layout. I mainly used a Botanical Garden stamp set and Botanical Garden Die Set. This stamp set is so beautiful, especially I love the stamped lines on white background.
At first, I tried painting the stamped images with watercolors. But I think the stamped image(stamped line) is so beautiful in itself, so I decided to use it without any painting.
Because I didn't want to paint on the stamped images, I chose black color for a background. The combination of black & white color is simple but cool!!
1. Paint black chalkboard acrylic craft paint on Woodgrain White paper with a flat brush. The woodgrain paper is so thick(heavy) to paint acrylic craft paint on its surface. Because it has a wood embossed finish that has the visual reference of real wood, I used it for a background.
3. Stamp tha images from Floral Shadow stamp set with crisp inks.
4. Do machine stitchings on blossom with white thread.
5. Arrange die-cuts & photo and attach them with pop-dots & glue.
6. Embellish with crystal gem stickers.
7. Splatter a white acrylic mist and stam a date.
To avoid a boring black-and-white page, I stamped images from Floral Shadow stamp set with Evergreen Crisp Dye Ink, Forest Glades Crisp Dye Ink and Lava Rock Crisp Dye Ink. This is a 6" x 8" clear stamp set containing beautiful shadows & sentiments.
I hope you'll enjoy my layout and it'll inspire your creation.
Thank you for stopping by.