7/20/2016

A layout with an old childhood photo

Hi, everyone. It's Eunyoung here. Today I'm sharing a layout with an old childhood photo. I cleaned up utility room, I found some my childhood photos.
 
 
This is a photo of my younger sister and me. It was taken in an amusement park by my father. :) My parents love to take family photos. They make them go to print in a local photo studio. They often selected their favorite photos of the prints and wanted one more in a big size.   
 
 
At first, thhis is not a clear photo, so I hesitated to use this photo on my page. But because the photo has been the story of my childhood, so I decided to use it! :) It is about letter paper size.
 
1. I sewed the the top of  photo by machine and placed it on top of 12x12 inch white cardstock with double side tape.
 
 
2. I trimmed patterned papers into about 2inch. I used 6x6 patterned papers from Felicity collection.
3. I did machine stitching on every paper pieces and add them on background using two different glues for 3D effect.
4. I added a title (Puffy alpha stickers & Acetate die cut words - Life Noted collection).
 

5. I embellished with details.
I used color block wood stickers(Felicity collection), foiled epoxy stickers, wood foil stickers and rubber charm stickers(Life Noted collection). It is a first time to create a layout with a big photo. I've felt that it's not easy to use a big photo on a layout page. After this time, I found the fun of creating a page with a big photo!!! :)
 
I hope you'll enjoy it and it'll inspire your creation!!!
Thank you for stopping by.
 
 


2 comments: