6/14/2016

Video : Painted butterflies diecutting for scarpbooking

Today I'm sharing my first scrapbook layout and process video. 

I created a dreamy feeling layout with Painted Butterflies stamp set and Baby Zoo stamp set . After I stamped the images of butterfly and elephant on white cardstock with Crisp dye inks, die cut the stamped images with each coordinating die set.   

I love to use the silhouette of butterfly or animals for a layout. Because it gives me a special feeling. I can say it makes me a girl in fairy tale. :) So I can't resist Painted Butterflies and Baby Zoo stamp set!! They are so lovely & perfect!!! Can you resist them?? I already know your answer. :)


This was taken by my friend when we went on an outing to Han River. I asked her to take my hands holding a flower. I've kept a diary since I was 13 years old and it's been a big part of my daily life. Now scrapbooking is a new visible and colorful diary to me. I think ordinary moments turn into wonderful moments through the lense. :) It's like a magic. You can see more photos below.



Maybe you are able to know my favorite colors or feelings from this layout. I like soft & bright color in my layouts, I usually create a simple page with one focal point that accents the photo. I stamped the butterflies images in three different colors of dye inks. ( Soft Lilac Crisp Dye Ink , Cotton Candy Crisp Dye Ink , Frosty Pink Crisp Dye Ink ) I used 5 Crisp dye inks on the images (include black colored butterfly silhouette & caribbean sky colored elephant), but it is not too busy. It is because the colors are soft and light.

I blended Midnight Violet Crisp Dye Ink and  Lavender Fields Crisp Dye Ink on acrylic block and  dropped it on background. You can see details through my process video. I hope you'll enjoy it.

 supplies :
DearLizzy Thickers - royal
 Thank you.


2 comments:

  1. So soft and pretty!I enjoyed your video very much.Hope you make some more in the future.💞

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, lovely!!! You always made my day!! :)

      Delete