Hello. Today I'm sharing a water coloring layout using floral stamp.
I used Altenew Painted Flowers stamp on this layout.
Every piece is so beautiful... :)
When I saw the stamp, I knew I'd like to create patterns on paper with it.
I plan to create patterns with Altenew stamps for a layout.
I think that it will be fun works for me.
<<step by step>>
1. Stamp the images from Painted Flowers on white cardstock
using Versafine black ink.
2. Brush some water on image-stamped paper.
3.Watercolor the images with Loew-cornell 36 watercolor set
and splatter with Heidi swapp colorshine Blush color on it.
4. Trim the patterned paper and have machine stitchings on it.
5. Arrange the patterned pieces & photo.
6. Finish to add title and splatter with colorshine Black color on layout.
This layout & patterns are inspired by my photo.
It's the photo I took my niece's shoes.
I painted watercolor the images to match the color of her shoes & socks.
They are green, yellow & pink colors.
Can you imagine a little girl walks on flower garden?? :)
I hope you enjoy it.