6/01/2016

Layout - Today is (Altenew)

 
Hello. Today I'm sharing a water coloring layout using floral stamp.
 
 
I used Altenew Painted Flowers stamp on this layout.
Every piece is so beautiful... :)
When I saw the stamp, I knew I'd like to create patterns on paper with it.
I plan to create patterns with Altenew stamps for a layout. 
I think that it will be fun works for me.  
 
 
<<step by step>>
 
1. Stamp the images from Painted Flowers on white cardstock
using Versafine black ink.
2. Brush some water on image-stamped paper.
3.Watercolor the images with Loew-cornell 36 watercolor set
and splatter with Heidi swapp colorshine Blush color on it.
4. Trim the patterned paper and have machine stitchings on it.
5. Arrange the patterned pieces & photo.
6. Finish to add title and splatter with colorshine Black color on layout.     
 
 
This layout & patterns are inspired by my photo.
It's the photo I took my niece's shoes.  
I painted watercolor the images to match the color of her shoes & socks.
They are green, yellow & pink colors. 
Can you imagine a little girl walks on flower garden?? :)
 
 
I hope you enjoy it.
 


3 comments:

  1. 얼트뉴 스탬프가 스북에 사용되면 이렇게 색달라지네요 ㅎㅎ 항상 카드작품만 봐왔는데.
    무한 아이디어. 무한 작업. 정말 멋집니다!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is amazing !! Love it !

    ReplyDelete