5/19/2016

Two layouts (PinkFresh Studio)

 
 
 
  I'm here and today I'm sharing two layouts with you.
 I mixed Felicity collecton & Life Noted collection for them.
The first is a spring mood layout and it is soft and tender.
I put paper pieces & photo on left side.
A title is placed vertically side by side.
 
 
 
I used a acetate die cut word (Life Noted Collection) for a title.
I chose a pink color die cut word to match flowers of photo.
 
  
 
  
Second layout  was inspired a message from Wood foil stickers (Life Noted Collection) Yes, I see my life through my lense and  it's a fun hobby.
I think ordinary momnets turn into wonderful moment through the lense.
I usually use single photo, but today I decided to use four photos on this layout.
 
 
 
To give a little dimension to photos,
I adhered some pop-dots at the back of each photo.
 
  
 
I hope you enjoy them & they will inspire you! Thank you for stopping by~
 
 


1 comment: