3/11/2016

LAYOUT - SWEET


http://www.gossamerblue.com/welcome-to-the-store/


LAYOUT - SWEET

 
I'm here with a colorful layout.
(It looks like a pastel rainbow:))
I'm inspired by a patterned paper from March Add-On kit #2.
 
  
Step1. After trimming a patterned paper, I put it on upper part of white background.
Step 2. I painted water colors on the top of background to match colors of patterned paper.
And then I let watercolors flow down.
 
 

Step. 3 I arranged embellishments to match colors of top
and added machine stitchings on each one.
I glued embellishments with pop-dots for 3D effects.
I mixed three March scrapbooking kits for this layout.
 
 (yellow tassel & chipboard stickers are from Main Add-On Kit
rubber shapes & puffy stickers are from Main Kit
pink paper flower, alphabet thickers & clear stickers are from Add-On Kit #2)
 

It's colorful rainning~ Doesn't it just feel like spring?? :)
 

I hope you'll enjoy it! Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment