2/17/2016

A LAYOUT WITH WATER COLORING

 
http://www.gossamerblue.com/welcome-to-the-store/
 
Hello GB fans~ Today I'm sharing a layout with water coloring.
Whenever I see many water-coloring flowers on Instagram,
I feel to do this for my layout.
Today  I try it!! :) 
 
 
I used Gossamer Blue February LifePages Themed Add- on kit for this.
Everytime I can't resist LifePages Themed Add- on kit.
 
 
1) I painted a large flower on a white cardstock with Peerless Transparent Watercolors. 
 
 
2) I had a machine stichings on it.
The stitchings make my flower look better. :)
 
 
 
3) I embellished with lifepages card,washi tapes, word stickers, bows
and a flair sticker.
(Flair sticker is from February Main kit.) 
 
  
 
 
4) I finished to stamp a date and a message on it.
(A date stamp is mine and a clear message stamp is from February Main kit.)
 
 
My water-coloring flower is not perfect but I enjoy it. 
It's a fun way to create layout, tags or cards!!  
 
 
I hope you’ll enjoy this and it'll inspire you…!
Thank you.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment