1/26/2016

PROJECTLIFE - I LOVE THE MOMENT WITH YOU

 
 
 
Today sharing my lifepage spread with you.
I went out to take photos with my niece on last Saturday afternoon.
 
 
 I used GOSSAMER BLUE January LifePages Themed Add-on kit,
I think this spread is so lovely with pink colors & hearts!!! 
I can't resisit the pink colors & heart shapes!!! What about you?? :)
 
 
 
 
 I mixed-used lifepage cards & cratepaper 6x6 paper pad 'hellolove' on pockets.
 
 
 
 
I like to use hidden journals on lifepages spread with tags.
I wrote journals on tag backside.
After making a cut in the pocket with craft knife, I inserted tags in pocket.
 
 
 
I filled with niece photos in 6 pockets
and embellished with epoxy HEART stickes on it. 
 
 
The epoxy stickers are from January main kit. 
 
 
 
 
I inserted 'love'wood veneer & two different gold-colored glitters in a pocket.
 
:)

 

 

 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment