10/17/2015

LAYOUT - JUMP

 
http://www.gossamerblue.com/welcome-to-the-store/
 
 
As I creat a layout , I usually like to play with patterned papers.
Yes, patterned papers are my favorite!!! 
But today I'll share a layout using not patterned papers but die-cuts & alphabet thicker.
 
 
 
When I saw this beautiful die-cuts of My Mind's Eye, I knew I'd like to creat a lyout with them. The die-cut is from GB October Life Pages Main Add-On Kit.
 
 
This is my jumping photo taken in Jeju island by my friend. 
I want to fly like a butterfly!!!! :)
 
 
 
I used oversized journaling using the Dear Lizzy cork thickers from the October Main Kit..
 
  
 
I added die-cuts on the white card-stock with pop-dot for 3D effect. 
And I finished to add tiny puffy stickers.
 
(from  GB October Life Pages Main Add-On Kit)
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment