1/15/2015

projectlife(handbook), cafe time...

 
 
http://stores.purpleoniondesigns.com/
 
 
 
projectlife(handbook), cafe time...
 
 
 
I stamped merry-background stamp on all my photos background journal cards.
 
after stamping this merry-background stamp on white cardstocks, embossing them by heat tool.
I finished splattering watercolors by brush on the embossed journal cards.
 
 
 
He is a snowman ,PETE.
I like this hand drawn style line. 
 
When I paint stamp charater or background, I like to paint part of them (not all) as a accent.
 Yes, my coloring and layout are very similar...  :)
 
Simple and One color accent!!
 
 
 
 
  
 :) My spread always has coffee photo!!!
I think that this photo can tell you who I am...
 
 
 

 
Thank you for dropping by here.
 
 : )
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment