10/15/2014

accordion mini album (step by step)

 
 
 http://www.gossamerblue.com/accordion-mini-album/
 
 

 
here today to share with you an accordion mini album.
I used GB Oct Life Pages cards, printable files, so cute kit embellishments and 12inches white cardstock.
This accordion mini album is about my happy moments in September.
 
 

 
1)I used a 12×12 inches white card stock. After triming a 12×12 inches card stock to 4 inches high , and tnen I scored every paper (4 x 12 inches) by  3 inches for an accordion mini album shape.
 
 


 
2)I sewed 3 pieces scored card stocks to one accordion shape by sewing machine.
 
 



 
3)I picked some of favorite LP cards from GB OCT LP kits. I matched my photos to LP cards and then added them on my folded cardstock.
 
 



 
4)Embellishing.
-a. flower printed vellume LPcard into pieces for layering.
 
 
 
 
  


 
-b. printable files for journaling & labeling.
 
 



 
-c. wood veener for numbering.
 
 



 
-d. main kit clear stamps & kit emebellishments(brads and enemel stars)
 
 
 
5)To hold it all together I tied twine around my accordian mini album.
This is such a cute mini album. What do you think about it ?? I hope that this mini album will inspire you try it~ 
 
 
 
 



 


 
thank you for reading~ : )
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment