9/16/2014

layout - goodbye

 
  
 
layout - goodbye
 
Today I'm sharing  my layout with white & bright colors~
I know that many scrapbookers love bright colors on white background ~Yes, I'm just like you!!!
 
 
http://blog.glitzdesign.net/
 
 
This layout is about goodbye to my summer. I used Glitz Designs 'Brightside' 6x6 Paper Pad. 
I love this bright and interesting pattern papers!!! Especially, 'icecream pattern'!!  : )   
 
 
Before sewing on stickers, I usually use anti-static-pad on sticker's sticky side and then start to sew it.
 
 
If have a this process, It's easier to sew stickers by machine.
 

 
I love to use bold alphabet stickers as a title. And I mix uppercase and lowercase letters together.
It makes a title more interesting . 
 
 
***
 
Supplies :  
Glitz Designs 'Brightside' 6x6 Paper Pad 
Glitz Designs 'Brightside' 12 x 12 Alphas & Accents Sticker Sheet 
others : white cardstock, alphabet thicker and ink spray 
 
 
 
 
  


No comments:

Post a Comment