8/14/2014

mini photo cards

 
 
http://blog.glitzdesign.net/
 
 
 
 
Today I’m sharing a set of mini photo cards with you!
 
 
 
I used white cardstock, Glitz Design 6×6 paper pads and photos.
Each side is 4 inches.
 
 
 
I love this ice cream pattern! It is really sweet and cute.
(from Glitz Design “Brightside” 6×6 paperpad)
After machine stitching on pattern paper pieces, I layered them.
 
 
 
This is for my niece, I used her photo.
She really loves ice-cream!!!
 
 
 
The middle page is for journaling.
 
 
 
There are details.
 
 
 
2nd mini photo card is for me!!! : )
 
 
 
Sometimes I write to myself…. : )
I used my happy moment photos.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Here are the details.
Felicity Paper includes so many unique patterns.
I love the peaceful & happy summer mood it gives!
 
 
 
Supplies:

 Glitz Design “Brightside” 6×6 paperpad
Brightside 12 x 12 Alphas & Accents Sticker Sheet
Glitz Design “Felicity” 6×6 Paper Pad
Felicity 12×12 Alphas & Accents Sticker Sheet
White cardstock
 
 

 
 
: )
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. such a great idea! thank you for sharing!...by the way, you look great with curly hair!love it!

    ReplyDelete