6/03/2014

minibook - hello~

 
minibook - hello ~
 
 
 
 
 
 
 this minibook is for my friend's birthday...
 
 
 
it's her!!!
happy birthday to you~
love you~ : )
 
 
 
 
 
i plan to take photos of my family & friends
and make minibooks for them ....
 yes, i'd like to give memorial minibook to everyone!
: )
 
 
 
i used white mini card stocks , layered pattern papers.
amd stitched by sewing machine.
 
 
 
there is color point on every page.
rhis page is red!
 
 
 
this page is pastel.
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
:)
 
 
 
details
 
 






 
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I'm a huge fan of your work. I'm excited to be teammates with you at Glitz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. : ) thank you~ Jocelyn!!!
      i'm excited to join Glitz team!!!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. : ) thanks~ TL!!!!!!!! minibook is so happy working!

      Delete
  3. I love this album. It is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete