6/17/2014

layout - go on (scrap & music #30)

 
 
layout - go on (scrap & music #30)
 
 
  

http://scrapandmusic4ever.blogspot.kr/
 
 
 
 
 
&
 
 
#30 song is Suspicious Minds sung by Elvis Presley(originally).
but i link that Gareth Gates sang.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Suspicious Minds by Elvis Presley
 
 
We're caught in a trap And I can't walk out
Because I love you too much baby
 

Why can't you see
What you're doing to me
When you don't believe a word I say
 
We can't go on together with suspicious minds
And we can't build our dreams on suspicious minds
 
So, if an old friend
I know drops in to say hello
Would I still see suspicion in your eyes?
 
Here we go again
Asking where I've been
You can't see these tears I cry
Tears I cry
 
We can't go on together with suspicious minds
And we can't build our dreams on suspicious mind
 
Oh let our love survive
Or dry the tears from your eyes
Let's don't let a good thing die
When honey, you know
I've never lied to you
 
Mmm yeah, yeah
 
 


 
'go-on'... keeping-on...
they are what i like words.
 
 

 
i think times(made by go-on & keeping-on) is very important to my life...
 : )
 
 

 

 

 
 

 
 ok...
have a happy week!!



 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. 좋다 좋아~!
    친구님 안녕~!하세요~!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ㅋㅋㅋ요즘 본지 오래됐어요...
      다들 바빠서요...-.-

      Delete